Brauche Hilfe - OM366 Kurbelwellenproblem

Hi,

yes, thats exactly the thing the pressure ring has no part number and it may suppose to be part of that part (2 pieces under one number). In mercedes truck they gave me the bolt which looks different but fits in (has 24mm diameter and same long) but with filletage all the way of the bolt, they told me its official replacement, they did not gave me the pressure ring with it thank you for moment info .. noted.

any ideas how to get that pressure ring ? or its number . anybody ?? or some contact for good mercedes truck part shop in germany ? in france they seems nice and helpfull, but only if things are "easy", noone will pick up the phone and try to ask in germany because french people just dont want to speak any other than french language generally. Also searching in database is struggle for them if its about old truck, and searching the compatible part in newer version of trucks is for them really impossible.

We can do better here, even with 7ZAP i got further than they did with official catalogue.

any toughts on the electric ventilator i mentioned before ? do you consider it better that try to install original viscofan ? My concern is to trust it for future, I cannot afford to get to situation like this in future, on the road, if this happens to me again somewhere in moroco for example, i would become homeless as this truck is my home..

ps. I do not have the number of the bolt i got at the moment. i will take photo later.

btw thanx for your reaction, really appretiate it.

Where can i get EPC ? to check on things by myself ? I guess its really important tool.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste