Brauche Hilfe - OM366 Kurbelwellenproblem

its 1120L mercedes truck LK/LN2 . not unimog.not tracteur.

i dont write french.. english best for me. i dont have shassi number on me , but its engine OM366LA (intercooler turbo version) . 1989

i know there is different versions of visco fan mounts. I have already another viscofan which is refilled. but because of its weight , i am honestly affraid to mount it on the crankschaft which is not in top condition ( engine runs perfectly, lot of work done on it, but i dont really trust that install ventilator would last as it already felt apart few times and i am affraid that it would eventually release the main bolt agan and again. i dont want to risk that because if it happen to me again on the road its really expensive to find solution for such a big truck) . I am traveller, so... lot of mechanicians tells me to change engine due to expensive repair to change crankschaft..noone can do it these days, we dont have much good mechanicians, now its "part exchangers" ..

on the picture in attachment you can see exactly the ventilator mount pulley which i have. I just dont have that "rondele" .

My idea is to "close" the crankschaft like this, and install electricall ventilator on the radiator which would be not attached to crankshaft. I guess this pulley would not cause lot of vibrations (if i compare with vibrations from ventilator in full rotation). Pulley does not create "airflow resistance, so there would be no vibrations and stress for the filletage.

I am in Saille - close to La turballe, cca 1 hour from Nantes. I am parked on private land and I cannot drive to garage, I have to fix it by myself . The engine was out of chassis to fix it and I did all what I could on it when engine was on the pallet - so I know its in good condition overall, but the repair of this ventilatore problem did not last for long. Now I know its not necessary to take it out again, there is space to do

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Nachrichten in diesem Thema

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste