English man with a seat problem mb 1000
MTRAC10 

I have an mb trac 1000 and I would like to fit
a reversing seat. I live in England and am fitting a vreten timber crane behind the cab. I will try to post pictures of my conversion. If anyone has any ideas or advice I would be happy to take it.
Thank you.
Chris

Hello Chris.

Welcome to www.trac-technik.de

Sorry, but my english is not so well Rolleyes

Up to your project of fitting a MB 1000 with a reverse seat, you have to know, that a reverse seat ist not typical for a MB 1000 and we altough have to know, if you need that reverse seat only for moving the crane or for moving the crane and the trac.

Optional a reverse seat ist mentioned in MB trac 1300 to 1800. For "middle class" Mb trac, like your´s, exits no "upgarde kit" or something else for that.

In my opinon it´s a "do it yourself" project.

Of course you can fit some parts (if they are still available from Mercedes) of the bigger MB trac´s to solve some problems, but in the end it depends on you and your cleverness to complete and run your trac with a reverse seat.

But there might be some other members in this Forum, who run a crane on MB trac 900 to 1100. They can tell you, how they solve there problems with mounting and using a crane on a MB trac.

Best regards
Andre

MB trac.

Yes we can!

-> "Mein Steckbrief" <-

Hello Chris,

another foreign member! Welcome!
In order to complete the answer of Andre, I have to mention that, for example, forummember "t-koster" has build a fully functional reverse drive on his MB-Trac 1100. You can see it in these pictures: https://www.trac-technik.de/gallery/v/Thomas-Koster/
and: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=cf1d85c2811d1d22&sc=photos&id=CF1D85C2811D1D22%21105

Probably this will be helpfull to you. Other members did build a reversable seat only, you can search this forum with the term "Drehsitz" Most answers will apply to the big range (1300-1800) though.

Good luck with your project, and when ready, please post some pics!

Groeten,

Benno

Ein fleissige Bauer ist edler als ein fauler Edelmann...

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste