Problems with Kawe clutch on MBtrac 1000

Hallo Leute.

Today the PTO-clutch on my MBtrac 1000 broke again. This is the 2nd time this happens. Sad

The last time this happened was in 09-2009. Then the PTO-clutch only lasted 25 "betriebsstunden". A new complete clutch was fittet, but now it`s broke again.exclamation

Look at the pictures===> The first picture is from 2009, and the other two pictures were taken one hour ago...

I use the trac to pull a Claas 255 Uniwrap. The engine is original 95 PS.

The question is; have any of you had problems with the Kawe clutches?

http://www.kawe.nl/

Grüße aus Norwegen,
Haavard.

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Mercedes-Benz, The Star...

Ich kann leider nichts dazu sagen, aber ich kann übersetzen, vielleicht hilft das weiter:

Hallo Leute,
Heute ist die Doppelkupplung meines MB 1000 wieder gebrochen. Es ist das 2. Mal, daß das passiert ist. Letztes mal war es im September 2009. Seitdem hat die Kupplung erst 25 Betriebsstunden geleistet. Damals wurde eine komplett neue Kupplung verbaut.
Das erste Bild ist aus 2009, die anderen beiden hab ich vor einer Stunde gemacht.
Ich verwende den trac, um eine Claas 255 Uniwrap zu betreiben. Die Motorleistung ist original 95 PS.
Meine Frage ist nun, ob jemand von Euch Probleme mit den KAWE-Kupplungen hatte?

siehe Link zu KAWE

Trac - warum mehr wollen? Da war doch was mit dem Sinn des Lebens???Big Grin

Hi,
1. KAWE clutches are not common in Germany. Normally Fichtel&Sachs or LUK are used.
2. Maybe the dimensons of the clutch and/or their mechanism do not meet Mercedes specifications.
3. Check, wether the friction plate of the driving clutch is mounted in the correct manner.
4. Check the clearance... of the clutch mechanism.
If I were you I would firstly check everthink of the mechanism and would buy an OEM clutch.
Best regards Marcus

Hallo Smile

Cliff, Thank you very much for translating.Cool

Marcus, I think you might be right that the clutch doesn`t meet Mercedes specifications.

Today i have sent an e-mail to Kawe in Holland and explained the problem.

I will let you guys know if i get an anwser from them.

Grüße aus Norwegen,
Haavard.

Hallo Haavard,

Can't help you with the clutch. But if there are any langaugeproblems between you and Kawe, I would be able to translate...

Groeten,

Benno

p.s. while on holiday, I just read your text now, and not earlier.

Ein fleissige Bauer ist edler als ein fauler Edelmann...

(10.07.2011, 14:14)Mercedes-Benno schrieb:  But if there are any langaugeproblems between you and Kawe, I would be able to translate...

Hallo Leute.

Thanks for the offer Benno, but i got a reply in English from Kawe.

They said that there had been a weakness in the Kawe PTO-clutches, but now they have improved the construction of the clutch disc by using 10mm rivets. (instead of original 8mm).

I have ordered a new complete clutch from my Mercedes-Benz/Unimog Service Partner. This time an original LuK clutch Smile

@ Hartmut; Danke für die Bewertung. Cool

Grüße aus Norwegen,
Haavard.

Hallo Wink

Today i got my new LuK clutch Cool

I will also change the drive and PTO-shaft to be on the safe side. Rolleyes

Grüße aus Norwegen,
Haavard.

Hallo.

Today I finally got the time to work on my 1000`er.

As you can see on the pictures, i have taken out the Drive and PTO-shaft. The splines was almost worn out on the old one.

Grüße aus Norwegen,
Haavard.

Hallo Leute.

I have run into a small problem while taking out the transmission on my MBtrac 1000.
How can I get enough clearance to unscrew the front axle drive shaft?

Grüße aus Norwegen,
Haavard.

Hi Haavard,

you won´t get more clearance than you have now, you have to use a small 15mm wrench to loosen the bolts. Do you have the workshop manual?

Grüße, Christoph

Hei Christoph.

Thanks for the quick answer.Smile I will try to do like You said.

No I don't have a workshop manual. Maybe I should buy one.Big Grin

Greetings,
Haavard.

Sendt from my HTC.

Hello Haavard

I can only say that the Workshop manual is very good and a big Help because there is eyerything explaint, whith pictuers, what you need!

Peter

Hallo Peter.

Do you know if this is the right Workshop Manual for me? Is there a installation guide for the transmission parts in this Manual? ===>

http://www.buchundbild.de/product_info.p...0-441.html

Grüße aus Norwegen,
Haavard.

Hello Haavard

Yes this is exactly that what you need! The Workshop manual includes MB Trac 700, 800, 900, 1000 (what you need) and 1100.

There ist realy every Thing in this manual, with pictures!

Belive me if you buy the workshop manual you don`t worry abaut that!

Peter

Hallo.Smile

I have started disassembling the gearbox, but i have bumped in to a small problem.. I can't get the primary shaft out. I have tried to draw it out with a puller but it`s stuck. According to the workshop manual it`s just to pull it straight out...

On the picture there is a "Spannstift". (Marked with red arrow). Do i need to remove it to get the Primary shaft out?

Grüße aus Norwegen,
Haavard.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
Letzter Beitrag von lisnik
01.04.2015, 23:19
Letzter Beitrag von Cliffde
13.01.2012, 01:04

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste