thank you freud

thank you freud for to translate my writing. maybe because of this site I can also learn german language
sayzeeeeeeeeeeeSmile)

Hello!

can you speak German?

greetings

Gruß aus dem Bayerischen Wald

no I didnt learn it yet, I had been to germany 4 years ago but just for 1 mounts some words only
spriehn sie deutch
wo wonst du
just like thisSmile
lets talk turkish than
selamSmile

Big Grin

Have fun in this Forum Wink

Gruß aus dem Bayerischen Wald

Hello tracturkey!

It is interesting to have somebody in this forum who isn't from Germany.
It may be not easy to communicate, because my english isn't so good, but I try!
Keep your tail up!

Have a nice day!

thank you holz, for me little bit problem for to understand german language but if you love these trac you have use these kinds of forum...holz how I can add my trac photo from here

Look at the forum and go to the heading "MBtrac Wühlkiste".
Their is a contribution "Bilder hochladen - so gehts" how to add photos in your avatar. I am even new here and I haven't add photos to the forum before. But I try to tell you! But I need a little bit time for translation!
What for a Trac do you have?

I have 2 tracs
first one I bought it two years ago it was 85 model trac1000, when I first bought it, it was very bad condition but at that time I found a workshop manuel for trac 1000 and I repair it. the second trac mine is 80 model trac1100. it was better condion before I bought, I repair the engine, changing the colour now it is dark green and black, better look than before and the grill I changed it.
ooo I see you tracc, it looks nice condition, I am also thinking to buy this one , isn it a trac800

holzz I will give you a advice. change the grill with crom, I tried it it looks perfect belive me, tommmorow I will take a photo and I will show you

I find out! I've add a picture to my avatar!
You must load up one your homepage or something like that!
It is only important, that the pictures are in internet.
Now you must find out the adresse of your picture.
If you what to add it to your avatar, go to "Mein Profil" and add to adresse into the avatar-field.
If you what to add it to your contribution write the adresse into the contribution and add "img" in front and "/img" at the back of the adresse! It may be look like so ("imghttp..../img")!
I hope it works!
Try and tell me if it work!
Good luck!

yes I did it many many thanks for you

Hello tracturkey!

No my trac is not a 800 it is a 65/70!

I see it works! The Chromium cooler "grill" looks nice, but for work in the wood it is too good for that!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste