Wie muss ich den Generator anschließen?

Hallo, ich fahre mit einem 800 MB-Trac 76. Mein Generator wurde ein neues Stück, damit ich getroffen habe, es ist ein mit integriertem Controller. Mir wurde gesagt, dass der Draht von der Erhebung ist es, zur D + angeschlossen werden. Ich habe mein elecktrisch planmäßig, so dass ich den Farbcode finden. Wie kann ich den Generator zu verbinden. Dank

Hallo,

also bei aller Liebe: Wenn du der deutschen Sprache nicht mächtig bist, solltest du jemanden beiziehen, der dir hilft.
Ich kann beim besten Willen nicht nachvollziehen , was du willst !

Grüße Oskar

Ein Stern,der meinen Namen trägt !

Hello caveman,

if you speak english then you can post your problem in english too, i guess it would be easier to read than what you posted here (i guess you used a translator that didn't really translate it good... )

Regards

Michi

Hi, I have an MB Trac 800 built in 1976, my generator is broken. I have a new one and a built-in controller. How do I connect this? I lost my elecktrisch schedule. I have been told that I should connect the red plus wire and the wire of the charging LED on the D +. What color wire controls the light? Can I override it.

Thanks

Hi, okay, this sounds better. In generell you need four wires to connect the generator. At first you have to disconnect the old controller. At the old controller connect the blue cable comming from the dashboard with the black-red cable going to the generator. Take the brown cabel from the old controller and connect it to the ground. The black one is not longer needed.
Now go to the generator itself. The brown one is ground and goes to the generator housing. The black-red one is the controll light at the dashboard and is to be connected with the D+ port at the generator. The big red one is B+ and Port W, if needed, is for the speedometer. The black one is not to be connected with the generator any longer .
Best regards Marcus

Hallo,

wenn ich das richtig lese, willst du den neuen Generator anschließen:

B+ ist Spannung vom Zündschloß Farbe grün

D+ Ist Ladekontrolle Kabel rot schwarz

W ist Signal für Traktometer Farbe Weiß blau

D- ist Masse braun

Ein Stern,der meinen Namen trägt !

Do you have a picture of the old controller?

Thanks

Hi, are you shure that your old generator had an external controller? Only the first trac were delivered w/o an integrated controller.
Unfortunately I do not have a picture from the controller. Even it is not shown in the old Mercedes Manuals . Therefore I suggest to follow the cables from the generator to the dashboard. It must be somewhere between the fuse box and the generator. The controller unit should be a small metallbox 2 * 3 *1 inch in size. Maybe another guy from the forum has an idea.

Hallo, weiß hier jemand, wo der externe Regler beim 800er Bj. 76 montiert ist?
Best regards Marcus

Maybe I m wrong, I just a vind a plug where all the wires come together from the alternator exept the red wire. It is a connector block with 3 plugs. Tomorrow I will connect the alternator as you intended.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste