This is my last restoration Trac1100 in TURKEI

Hello trac worldwid friendsTongue
Thanks for all massages, especially jürgenBig Grin because I only understand him, sorry but dont know german languageSad anyway thanks for advice for all friends, I was also fixing exhaust piping to the motor but didnt take a picture of it, tommorow if I will go to my garage I will take a picture of it and shown in this web siteBig Grin but let me ask trac lovers one thing important for meexclamation before fixing turbocharge I was using 20*50 oil for my all tracs, but now what kind of oil I need to use for my turbo engine tracsquestion I was asking some guys in here and they told me to use like 10*40 or 15*40 but I was trying these kinds of oil before and because of that engine temperature starts rising and oil pressure become lowerSad becaouse of that I have to change oil 20*50 again, tell me what can I do nowquestion anybody has an idea for itquestion
And before finishing my massage I am trying explain turbocharger cost in my countrySmile in here also some shops turbocherger price is expensive but I was searching many shops and bargain them stronglyBig Grin and finally I found one shop and buying 2 turbocharger from there and cost to me 1.100 turkish liras, it means nearly Tongue 470 euro for 2 turbocharger but I didnt get his number and card , when ever I am going to his shop, I can get his number to tell you, but before this you need to ask costom services, maybe they want extra tax for them anyway dont be hurry for to buy turbocharger in germany, I will talk to guy for you and try to help about this topic Smile sorry for my bad english, I hope you all understand me what I am trying to tellBig Grin
greatings sukru

Hello friends
This is my job how I was trying to fix exhaust to engine , I hope it will help for vibrationWink but still not answer my questionSad what type of oil I have to use when the engine works with turbochargerquestion
10*40 or 20*50

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Hey Sukru,

they thought about you air kompressor. Hartmut wanted to tell you that you should change the hose where your air kompessor gets it´s air. Not change the hose but change the point where it is fixed. He meaned that the compressor shouldn´t be "turbo-loaded".
Stefans opinion: "Turbo-loaded" air kompressor would be the best idea for shortening air-loading-time.
I don´t know, what´s better...

With the oil: Normally 10-40, 15-40. But when your engines oil pressure becomes low with this oil you should think about why it is so!

Greetings Cliff

Trac - warum mehr wollen? Da war doch was mit dem Sinn des Lebens???Big Grin

Danke Cliff!

Gruss Hartmut admin

MBtrac, alles andere ist Behelf!

Hello Sukru.

I use 15W-40 oil on my MBtracs. It has a wide temperature range from -15 to +30 degrees Celsius. You can continue to use 20W-50, just make sure that the oil you use is approved for turbocharged engines. Not all oils are.

Greetings from Norway Big Grin
Haavard.

Mercedes-Benz, The Star...

Hey Sukru,

perhaps this is something you can need:
http://www.buchundbild.de/index.php?cat=...kisch.html&XTCsid=62eb2eb020fd2da6ab062e253bbc05bd

Greetings Cliff

Hello cliff and Haavard
Thanks for translating hartmut topic about hose fixing but I dont understand well him, what is wrong I am, I was checked the picture of him and mine and looks like same position anyway thanks Haavard also for advicing oil, I guess you live in norway and that place has to be more colder than in my country becaouse of that you have to use more liquid oil I guess anyway thanks for all helpers for this topicBig Grin and my new topic is about hydraulic control unit for trac 1000 and 1100, sometimes my trac1100 control unit wont work, I checked the hydroulic pump and it works but lifting unit of back side not goes up and down, what can be the problem, any ideas for it question and does anybody have brochure about hydrolic control unit details

Oh, that´s difficult to translate...

Your hydraulic has a regulation unit inside. You can choose between "Lage" and "Zugkraft" (free translated: setting and pulling force). When you choosed "Lage" your back linkage is setted on a definited hight which won´t change. If you choose "Zugkraft" your back linkage is also setted on a definited hight but it will lift if the pulling power on the linkage grows too much. You need it when you are plowing a field. When pulling force gets too high, the regulation unit lifts the plow and pulling force decreases.

You can choose between Lage and Zugkraft with the lever which is (on your last picture) next to the seat. Zugkraft is, where the trac with plow is shown. With the 2nd lever next to the seat you can set the linkage hight.
Try to set linkage hight when you choose Lage and try again, when you choose Zugkraft and tell me what´s the effect.

Did it never work or just sometimes?

Greetings Cliff

Hello,

a little adition to Cliff's story: the right translation for "Lage" is position,
"Zugkraft" meens draft. Maybe this will make things a little easier to understand.

Groeten,

Benno

Ein fleissige Bauer ist edler als ein fauler Edelmann...

nochmal ein paar Bilder, vielleicht hilft es...

Gruss Hartmut admin

I understand now what harmut try to tell meWink, he was trying to tell me more air pressure means more power and for these duty, I have to fix extra airpump to engine, one pump is for air tanks, the other is for turboBig Grin, thank you very much for picture and idea (danke shön) hartmutBig Grin and also my friend cliff, I understand what you trying to explain to me but I dont think so it will work, problem is I guess, there is something inside my control unit ( like metal fillings or some dirts) and and becouse of that it wont work, I have to check inside but how I DONT KNOWSad

No Sukru!

This is not the pressure line from the compressor! It is the suction line!
Look once again exactly the pictures!

Gruss Hartmut admin

PS: Englisch und ich waren noch nie Freunde Sad Wink

First you have to check all conditions a hydraulic system needs.
enough oil, a good filter, clean tank, no water in it, a good working pump (Volume and pressure) and a working mechanic.
At the working mechanic you have to check the lever you control by hand and all levers which belong to the regulation system. If you lay under the trac you can see several mechanical parts which combine the back linkage and the hydraulic control unit. You can make some settings at this mechanical parts when you choose position or draft.
When all this requirements are o.k. and the system doesn´t work, then you have to take out the control unit or have to open it. Perhaps it´s better to open it bevor taking it out. Perhaps you can find a broken spring or something.

Look after all conditions, try position and draft and then lets talk again...

@ Hartmut:
Without beeing friends (you and your English) you can improve it by speaking and writing. Your english is quite well!

Greetings Cliff
Becaus of the air:

Hartmut tried to tell you about your air compressor. Normally you have an air compressor on the right side of the engine. Some tracs and also Hartmuts have an added air compressor driven by belts.
But, what he wanted to tell you is, that when you add some turbo-charger for the combustion eventually you have to fix the suction hose of you regularly air compressor to the suction line of your turbo and not to the pressure line of the turbo.
The air compressor is only used to self-suction and not to beeing loaded. We don´t know whether it could be a problem to load the compressor or not. But in any case it´s better to let it work normally (self-suction).
Somebody thought if you load the compressor by turbo it would load up the tanks faster (but it´s more a joke than something else)...

Greetings

Thank you cliff for translate harmut topic and I understand now what he was trying to tell me anyway when ı will be free and good weather starts to here, I will work on hydroulic system step by step and I hope I will solve this problem, before I was lucky person becaouse in my country there is 2 person who proof on working and making these kinds of series tractor and all my trac problems solved with them but 6 mounths ago one of the person I liked his character much died becaouse of work accidentSad the big machine gearbox fall his head and he directly diedSad after it I have to repair my trac my self, the other person not that much good character and I dont like him anyway this is my garage where all my tracs live Big Grin Thanks for all good persons in this site, take care with your trac and selfBig Grin

In another thread we talked about the air compressor. Some old machines had "turbo-loaded" compressors. So it´s possible and not dangerous.
But, if you make it this way, you take off some power from the turbo. So it´s better to fit the suction hose of the compressor to the suction line of the turbo, because the whole power of the turbo gets to the engine. Hartmut said, at the old machines (with turboloaded compressors) there are sleeping some hp!

Greetings Cliff

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste