MB-Trac Automatic transmission

Is it possible?

Hilsen / Regards / Grüße

Christian Ribe

Servus,
everything is possible if you can build it. But the frame of the MB trac does not have a lot of space for large transmissions.Big Grin

Gruß, Jochen

1000er im Winterdienst - Der Gerät!

Mb Trac: Working farmers`s style!

Which transmission can I use?

Hilsen / Regards / Grüße

Christian Ribe

Bump

Hilsen / Regards / Grüße

Christian Ribe

Hello nameless guy,

first of all wie usually start postings here with a friendly "hello" or something like that, and we also sign posts with our fore names, this makes conversation a bit more personal.

Second thing is, there are several types of MB Trac, with several gears. So it would be very helpful to know, what kind of MB Trac we are talking about.

There ist surely the possibility to put an automatic transmission into a trac, but depending on the type of the trac effort and costs will vary a lot.

Major problems are the front axle drive (this is originally attached to the gearbox), PTO (automatic transmissions usually don't have PTO) and the available space...

Grüße
DaPo (Daniel)
XTRAC14 

Hello!

I would say what Daniel says is the truth. It would be very complicate du construkt a system which would be able to switches you Mb trac gearbox. Ist ist very imortant that your gearbox gets not switched to hard and not too slow. Manufactores like Mercedes need many years to get a good running system. There are to much Problems. You need a complicate computerprogramm because you can`t chance your Gearbox.

For your gearbox it would ever be the best to swich the gears by youself. The number of revolutions is so important when you switch. And how du you want to tell your electronic when it ist the right moment to switch. There must be for every Geat a sensor who alleays measure the number of revolutions befor the Actors can swich the gears.

Your thought ist very good. But for your Idear you need too much electicity and technology. I like the MB trac because he needs no electricity....

Have fun

Christian

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste