mb 800 OEM314 Kupplung Gabel
QTRAC18 

Hello,

Während eines Laufwerks mit unserem mb 800 OEM314 brach unser Slave-Kupplungszylinder, heute ersetzte ich den Cilinder mit einem neuen und montierte alles, aber wir schleifen noch Gänge, die ich bemerkte, dass die Kupplung Gabel um nach unten und aufwärts bewegt werden kann, also annyone das korrekte kennen Stellung der Gabel?

(During a drive with our mb 800 OEM314 our slave clutch cilinder broke, now today i replaced the cilinder with a new one and assembled everything but we still grind gears i noticed the cluth fork can be moved around downwards and upwards so does annyone know the correct position of the fork?)

Greetz, Bram

Hello Bram,

First im sorry but my english is not realy goodShy. I think your Problem is that you have still air in your Clutch System. Its not easy to get all the air out, there are many People who had this problem.

You can try to pull brake fluid in the needle cylinder under the cabin with a syringe. In many cases than all the air was out of the System and it works.

To the Position of the Fork im sorry there i canot help you.

Greatings Peter

Hello Peter

Thank you for the answer wel upon the instalation we puled al the air out with a brake kit vacumpump so the cilinder works but the actual problem is that the litle handel where the cilinder is supposed to push against is in a wrong possition couse it moved during the breakdown?

Greetz Bram

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste