dual clutch system

hi...
i'd like to know more info on the dual clutch system on the MBTRAC1000...
thanks...

kind regards
farouk

Hello Farouk,

just tell us wat you want to know, and we'll try to help you!

Groeten,

Benno

Ein fleissige Bauer ist edler als ein fauler Edelmann...

Hi Farouk,

What exactly do you need?

In the Mb1000 is a clutch, with which you can open/close two power lines. You can work with each one independent, so you can start/stop PTO during driving or start/stop driving during PTO-work.

You open/close the driving clutch with a special hydraulic system. The clutch for PTO you open/close with air pressure.

From the dual clutch you have two shafts going into the gearbox. (One shaft is inside the other one...)

On the pictures you can see the dual clutch on the engine and the gear box with the shafts.
At the gearbox-picture you also can see the mechanic for opening/closing the clutches. Could be possible that it´s a bit different to the Mb1000. This pictures are from an 800 from 1976. This machine is mechanic/pneumatic - controlled (not hydraulic/pneumatic)

So, I hope I was able to help you?
Where are you from?

Greetings
Cliff

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Trac - warum mehr wollen? Da war doch was mit dem Sinn des Lebens???Big Grin

how do you adjust the preasure plate fingers on the dual cletch system while its out of the vehicle?

What specifications will I need?

Do you have pictures of the procedure?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated
regards
Farouk

Sorry, I only have information about my Mb-trac 800.
In my workshop-manual is the distance from the contact ring (you can see on my picture) to the surface of the fly wheel.
Driving clutch 106 mm +-0,5mm
PTO clutch 130 mm +-0,5mm
But sorry, I cannot say whether this fits to Mb-1000. This are the distances from dual clutch DT280/280G and DT295 from LuK.

For jobs like this you would do fine with a workshop manual from Helma Wessel: http://www.buchundbild.de/index.php?cPath=56_14

Hope this was helpful...

Greetings Cliff

Trac - warum mehr wollen? Da war doch was mit dem Sinn des Lebens???Big Grin

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
Letzter Beitrag von lisnik
01.04.2015, 23:19

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste