Das MB-trac Forum

Normale Version: Mb trac 800 gear problem
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Hello!
I have an Mb trac 800 (1980). My problem is the gear in the rear is out. Which type gear is in this trac UG30 or UG27/2 ?
Sory my english is poor.
thnk you for help
Hallo!
Ich habe ein MB Trac 800 (1980). In der Entsorgung des Wendegetriebes zu laden. Was ist falsch? Welche Art von Antrieb ist das? UG30 und UG 27 / 2?
Jede Hilfe danke.
Hallo!
Ich habe ein MB Trac 800 (1980). In der Entsorgung des Wendegetriebes zu laden. Was ist falsch? Welche Art von Antrieb ist das? UG30 und UG 27 / 2?
Jede Hilfe danke.
Hello Yolko,

first of all: Welcome in this forum!
Second: where you're from? Your english is quite understandable. But maybe there is a member in this forum, who speaks your language, and english or german, and he can translate. That's the reason of my question...
Third: please do not try to translate into german with some sort of internet-translator. The sentences this translator produces are completely unreadable....
Sorry, can't help you with the transmission problem. Sad

Groeten,

Benno
HI !
I' m from Hungary. I have a problem with the transmission. The reverse speed is throw out when the load is more. Which type transmission is in this trac? MB trac 800 (1980) UG30 or UG 27 ?
thank you for help
Hello Yolko.

You have the UG2/27 transmission.

I would guess that the synchro rings is probably worn out..

Greetings from Norway,
Haavard.
Thanks. I was also thinking this. Someone knows an address where you can get such a thing?