Das MB-trac Forum

Normale Version: try this site
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb0.asp?TP=7
this site contains all models carr,unimog and mb-trac EPC, nearly more than 100 people read this message but not even one guy say thankss :mad:
Hello Turkeýtrac driver.....

Don't be so angry......

Was is President Kenney (JFK)who said:
"Don't think about what the others coud do for you,
think about YOU coud do for the others......"

And by the way: Just a few days befor you enter this forum your link was discussed...... When you read back several mounths; you will see some other thank for this link!!

Live today, remember yesterday and hope for tomorrow!!
This ist not from me, but its something to remember....
....ja sakrament noche mal.sind wir hier nicht mehr im guten alten deutschland!? :confused: :confused: :confused:

verzweifelnder weise by mc :eek:
jurgennn you are right friend, thanks for sprichwort Big Grin
Morning,

btw: I think that I've posted the same link at least more than 1,5 Years ago...doesn't matter annyway..I appriciate that someone from turkey is joining our forum...its nice to see that someone from an other country has the same favor than we do!!!
But please, don't get mad so fast just because that no one has answered your post! Mostly people read and enjoy Wink thats nothing special,but the way it is!

So far for now, I hope that you'll stay for a while and probably have some interesting and nice thoughts which we might share!!!

Best regards
Snowman
ANDRE
hallo snowman
nice to meet you guys..thanks for nice aufklärung Wink
You're welcome!!!
.....very well.