Thema geschlossen

Suche MBtrac 1300 oder grösser - Zahle Sammlerpreis!

hallo,
des wegen meinte ich ja ob der noch zu retten ist! auf dem foto sieht man das mit dem rahmen und der getriebeglocke ja nicht!

I have a 1500 Turbo with Stoll backloader (quickshift), Joystick, lots of lights, very good condition, Hardly any rust, 55-60 km/hour, reasonably good tyres, 9000 hours. 180 degree shift of drivers position. Air cushion drivers seat.
If you are seriously interested, I could take and upload an extensive series of photos in high resolution on one of my Domains. Rigging for Snowplough in front, Power outtake front and back. Outtake for pneumatic trailer brakes.
8 speed transmision (4 mechanic & 4 pneumatic) High and Low. 4 extra tyres with spikes, for icy driving.
220 volt engine heater.
Tractor is 2,50 meter wide. Shovel on backloader is 2,60 meter wide (used 10 hours)

Fotos: http://www.fotovision.no/MB-TRAC/

kentjensby@gmail.com

Hallo,
wie säh es mit dem denn aus: http://www.traktorpool.de/details/Trakto...bo/1293706

Gruß Benedikt

Hi
I am relatively new to this forum, so I do hope that you will forgive me for some of my remarks here if it offends you.
I do realize that there might be some reluctance because i write in english, as I do know that it might be a hindrance to communicate if one speaks and write one language and are unfamiliar in expressing oneself in another language.
However. this thread is started by an individual who express that he is interested in a certain model series, and is willing to pay "Sammlerpreis", and as the thread now 4000+, and the individual does not answer serious private nachrichten that on a purely volunterily basis express seriously intended offers on help in aquiering what he wants tells me that he is indeed not interested.
This, again make me wonder, " how serious is this individual", and why is he wasting my time, and the time of others on this board?????
Now, if anybody wants to reply to this message, either privately or on the thread, please do it in your own language if you wish. I do read and understand german, but do have some problems in adressing issues in a proper and excact manner in german when writing.
I am very sincere in my interest for MB-Tracs, and do know quite a bit about the history and development of this tractor both domestically and in other countries. I will answer any e-mails and respond to any private messages in a very short time, regarding my various posts.
At the moment i own 1 1500 turbo+ 1 800 with frontloader. + 1 300GD geländewagen turbo, + 1 280 twincam Geländewagen, extended and 11 cm. higher of the ground than standard. In addition I have a very beautifull 190 E/230 (NO 16 VALVE CRAP).

Regards
Kent Jensby Sørensen

Moin,

den Trac schauen wir uns morgen an. Der Besitzer handelt mit tracs, bei ihm stehen noch ein 1100er sowie ein 1600er. Ich berichte morgen mal Big Grin

gruß Christoph

Gruß aus dem Bayerischen Wald

Hallo Christoph,
hast du dir den trac angeschaut??Der Händler schrieb ja das der trac im Originalzustand ist.

Gruß Benedikt
Thema geschlossen

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste