Warum geht das MBtrac Fernlicht nicht oben an?

Hello.
The high beam on my MB Trac is always on when i turn on the lights and the fernlicht lamp lights up.
I can't turn off high beam.
What is the problem?

[Bild: null_zps59bc63ec.jpg]

Hilsen / Regards / Grüße

Christian Ribe

Hello,
first of all, sorry for my english.

The lamp on the Top is for the airpress break (under 5) the lamp downstairs on the right sight the red one is for if the battery is charging the lamp is off if the battery is not charging the lamp is on.
When you don´t start the engine the charging lamp is on when the engine is running the lamp has to get off if not your light maschine is old and is not bringing the full power.
bye Christoph

Es wird Wagen geben, die von keinem Tier gezogen werden und mit unglaublicher Gewalt daherfahren. (Leonardo da Vinci, 1452-1519)

Hi,
Ich denke es geht ihm nicht um die Beleuchtung im Amaturenbrett, sondern darum, dass wenn er das Licht einschaltet immer das Fernlicht an ist.

What is your problem? - When you turn on the lights always the high beam went on? The "Fernlicht"-indicatorlamp means that the high beam is opperating. You cant switch to the dim light?
Did you try to pull the direction-indicator control to you?

achso sorry dann hab ich mich vertan...
ich tippe darauf, dass der Fernlichtschalter einen weg hat...

Es wird Wagen geben, die von keinem Tier gezogen werden und mit unglaublicher Gewalt daherfahren. (Leonardo da Vinci, 1452-1519)

Hallo Christian,

Überprüfe als erstes mal die leuchtmittel (Birnen).
Nicht das da ein Kurzschluss drin ist. Habe ich schon mal gesehen.

Gruß
Ulrich

I have changed the bulbs. No difference.

I can not switch to low beam.
I will try to change the light relay

Hilsen / Regards / Grüße

Christian Ribe

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste