Elektrische Wasserpumpe im MBtrac 1500 für die Heizung?

Hallo Gemeinde

Eine Frage kann mir jemand sagen wo dass beim Trac die Elektrische WP sitzt für die Kabinenheizung und ob das jeder Trac drinn hat der Grossenbaureihe?

Gruss Andi

Hallo Andi,
sie sitzt hinten links unter der Kabine, direkt im Rahmen.
Gruß Hermann-Josef

Hallo Hermann-Josef

Also in diesem Fall im Vorlauf der Heizleitung zur Kabine?

Gruss Andi

Hi.
I have found mine, but it is not conected. I can not find any socket to plug it into. The wires to the pump is about 30 cm long with a two pole socket on the end just hanging from it.
I think it should be coneckted to the heatvalve over air tank, but that is alredy conected to other wires. It is getting cold up here in north, so i'll aprisiate some help Wink
Bjoern
wdb4431620w131089

Hallo Andi,
wo die Pumpe installiert ist, ist Vorlauf. Es ist egal, in welcher Richtung das Wasser durch den Wärmetauscher gepumpt wird.
Der Wärmetauscher sitzt im Kabinendach und die Pumpe soll dafür sorgen, daß das warme Wasser auch da oben hinkommt.
Wie die Pumpe original elektrisch angesteuert wird, kann ich nicht sagen. Ich habe bei meinem Trac vor Jahren schon diese Pumpe mit dem Gebläseschalter oben links in der Kabine verbunden, und das Ganze wird von einem Webasto Thermostat, den ich vl unter der Windschutzscheibe angebracht habe, geschaltet. Temperatur einstellen und das Heizgebläse bzw. die Heizung wird temperaturabhängig gesteuert.
Grüße
Hermann-Josef

Die Pumpe wird normalerweise über einen Microschalter am Heizregelventil unter der Kabine Ein-und ausgeschaltet. Das heißt sobald der Regelschieber oben in der Kabine etwas nach unten verschoben wird auf ''Warm'',dann läuft die Pumpe mit.
Ich habe die Pumpe auch schonmal erneuert und ich kann euch sagen, daß das keine billige Angelegenheit war. Vorallem würde es auch ohne diese Pumpe funktionieren, da diese anscheinend erst mit der neuen Kabinenaustattung verbaut wurde. Der einzige Nachteil besteht darin, daß es halt dann ein wenig länger dauert bis es im Fahrerhaus warm wird.
Mfg Max

Hallo, die Pumpe ist in jeder Mercedes C-Klasse verbaut und kostet im ebay oder Schrott um die 10,-€. Wenn man die Pumpe nach dem Wärmetauscher, sprich im Rücklauf montiert dauert es ewig, bis die Heizung warm wird.
Grüsse Marcus

Hallo Jungs

Besten Dank für euere Infos da muss ich doch gleich mal nachschauen sobald ich den Trac wieder in der Garage Habe ob dort auch wirklich noch eine Pumpe sitzt und diese Auch noch funktioniert.

Grüsse Andi

(11.10.2011, 00:30)saxomann schrieb:  Hi.
I have found mine, but it is not conected.

Hello Bjoern,

did you understand the reply of Max (Geddla)? This reply contains the answer to your question. Wen needed, just ask, and someone (could be me Wink ) is willing to translate.

Groeten,

Benno

Ein fleissige Bauer ist edler als ein fauler Edelmann...

(11.10.2011, 00:30)saxomann schrieb:  Hi.
I have found mine, but it is not conected. I can not find any socket to plug it into. The wires to the pump is about 30 cm long with a two pole socket on the end just hanging from it.
I think it should be coneckted to the heatvalve over air tank, but that is alredy conected to other wires. It is getting cold up here in north, so i'll aprisiate some help Wink
Bjoern
Hi, you should lift the cabine to find the cables for the pump somewhere between frame and gearbox. The heatvalve is connected with the regulator for the temperature inside the cabine and is not connected directly with the pump.
May be your pump is not okay and therefore someone had disconnected it. You can check the pump by connecting the plug with 12V and ground. If the pump is not working you can take one from mercedes c-class passenger cars. They are easy to find. But as far as I remember you have to lengthen the cables of the c-class pump.
Best regards Marcus

Hi.
Thank you all.
The pump is kaputt, i think they suffer from licuid enter thru axels.
I dont have anything to rais my cab with, so hopfully i'll find the connector when i install a new ore used pump.
Bjoern

Hello Bjoern,

raising the cab is quite easy. I 've done it in the field, with a wheelloader. Anything from a crane to a forklift will do the job. Even an whinch on a 4x4, with a pulley on a sturdy beam in the roof of a shed.
Original, a frame is fitted on the right stair of the trac, and a cylinder is connected in between the cab and this frame. A handpump does the job. You could even build a frame, and use a cylinder to raise the cab.

Groeten,

Benno

Ein fleissige Bauer ist edler als ein fauler Edelmann...

Hi, as written by Benno there is no need for any special equipment. You have to loosen the 4 bolts between frame and cabine. Then insert two screws into the openings under the door of the "drivers side" and lift the cabine from the right hand side with a forklifter, winch,... It just takes half an hour.
Marcus

Hi. I think i have to explain that i live in e Villa nabo hood. No farms and factory's around, and my garage is to small for my car. Therefor i have to work on my tractor outside in free airWink Hopefully i will build my self a new home with a big garage in a year or two. Mb trac is for me a new hobby. I'm tired of reparing cars and i grew up on a farm and mowed away from there 23 years ago. Me and my doughter loves to ride Shreck as i call it. Hopefylly i will do a full restoration on it in the future. People ask me why i have an Mb trac? My only answer is: Nice to haveWink ( I have not any good answer for it anyway)
Bjorn

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste