This is my last restoration Trac1100 in TURKEI

(27.02.2011, 20:41)tracTURKEY schrieb:  and does anybody have brochure about hydrolic control unit details

Hello Sukru Smile

I have posted a picture of the control valve.
Is this what you are looking for question

Greetings, Haavard Wink

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Mercedes-Benz, The Star...

Helloo havaard
Thanks for picture about hydrolic control unit, it will really help me and forum friends , but there has to be 3 parts for the smillar of it, do you have also picture of them anyway I was already repair my hydrolic unit last week and inside the block , there is one metal bar inside it nearly 15cm long and there is something boot on it, I was renew it and now it works well but I coudnt take an picture for them sorry for it, but it is really dirty and stressfull job to repair it and I dont have an time to take an picture of this topic and also Thanks for cliff about harmut topic translating, I finally understand what harmut try to tell me and I will also change my comprosser intake air from motor to airfilter side, it will help my compresser clean air and my turbo has sending to engine more air pressureBig Grin
My new question for trac lover isBig Grin what can I do for to stop hyraulic blok oil leak, I was changing all sealing ring, etc but still slowly slowly leak on blockSad can I use wurth or any items for to stop leakingquestion

Have you changed really every gasket? Also the gaskets, where the pipes are fitted to the control unit (sometimes copper-ring-gaskets)?
I think, it would be best to wash the unit, dry it and then search for the leaks exact position.

Greetings Cliff

Trac - warum mehr wollen? Da war doch was mit dem Sinn des Lebens???Big Grin

Hello Sukru Smile

It is important that you change all the sealing rings and O-rings like Cliff said. I have uploaded some pictures of the valve cells. If the documents that i have posted are difficult to read, please let me know and i will E-mail you some bigger copies of them Big Grin

Greetings, Haavard.

Mercedes-Benz, The Star...

Hello friends
I am sorry for my late massages, I was in 2 weeks holiday in termal place and I was not using internet on there, Especially cliff and Havaard, thanks for pictures about hydraulic system, I will try to use your advice for those rings ( thanks for picture to Hartmut)

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste