This is my last restoration Trac1100 in TURKEI

Finally I finished MB trac 1000 TURBOCHARGE Big Grin, NEXTWEEK I am planning to start to add turboccharger for trac1100

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Hello,

I think your work looks pretty good. I also hope that you noticed more power of the engine now Wink

Have you changed the setting of the injection pump?

You can turn it a little Wink

Regards stefan

Was sind sie von Beruf?
--> Agrarflächendesigner Big Grin

Hello stefan
Thanks for good ideas for my tracWink I also didnt try it yet, tommorow I am planing to take and try to use, after it I can tell how it changeBig Grin but I also little confuse about injection pump, I guess also injection pump needs setting because after turbocharger fixing, my tracs start to suck more air and sending to engine more pressure air and needs more fuel but the foreman for my trac told me that no need anyway it nearly cost to me in my country 600 euro (new garett turbocharger, new manifold, pipes,workmanship and etc) I guess it is an good price in my countryTongue

Regards sukru

Hello trac lover friendsWink
After 2 weeks I have already nearly finish to mbtrac1100 turbo charge fixing, but it was really force me to fix, I had many problems working on it, I didnt find usefull manifold for this series engine in my country because of that I had to use orginal manifold and some changing on it with turner, tommorow I am planing to make final dutie is egzost fixing, when ever it finish, I will add all picture for this and now I am adding some picture about my projectSmile
I need an advice about injection pump exclamation, let me ask you guys Anybody knows about injection system for this trac, when ever fixing turbocharge, do I need adjustment for it or can I use same injetion pump settingquestion

Finally I finished turbocharge fixing todayBig Grin but still not find an answer for my questionSad do I need to adjustment for injetion pump or can I use same injetion pump settingsquestion

Hey Sukru,

it seems that you are a better mechanic than a constructor!! I can see that you did a very good job!
I don´t know exactly whether you can use the same injection pump setting when you added a turbo. I think it´s better to change it. Perhaps i can find some information about it.

Greetings Cliff

Trac - warum mehr wollen? Da war doch was mit dem Sinn des Lebens???Big Grin

Hello my friend cliffWink
Thanks for good ideas for my project, I am getting happy when I read those kind of views and I am still waiting for your research about injection pump setingsSmile anyway what kind of trac you are using cliff, if you have also use mb trac 1000, I have an workshop manual for this series tracs, if you want I can send a one copy for you more than 1000 pagesWink and on picture , dont ask me what are these Big Grin these are some special parts for my trac1100 orjinal manifold turbocharger fixing

Hey,

I´m using a 800 from 1976. At this machine all gearsticks are in the middle of the cabine. It´s the same like all old tractors (like Zetor, Eicher, John Deere ...) are build. A few years later Mercedes built the gearbox with it´s sticks at the right side of the cabine.
My trac has about 12000 hours. I bought it because of my forest. I equipped it with a hydraulic (forest) crane behind the cabine on the frame. So i can use every back-up equipment in combination with the crane, like a winch or a trailer.
I grew up on a farm. My father bought his first trac the same day I was born. He and my uncle bought several tracs during their work. So i knew the advantages of this machine. We had tracs from the 65/70 up to 1600.
When my father died almost 4 years ago i bought my own trac because of my brother who needed my fathers tracs for himself and the farm he took over.
I´m very pleased with that trac. Although of it´s 12000 hours it works almost like if it´s new.
I don´t want a trac 1000. For me the most favourit trac is a 1300 or 1500.

Greetings Cliff

Hey Sukru,

please tell my which gear box and engines your tracs have, which you equipped turbo chargers. When are they built? Which type of charger did you use?
I think both of them have OM 352, and the 1000 has an UG 2/30 gearbox.
For the moment I know that the 352 don´t has an equipment which cooles the piston with oil. This system isn´t fitted in any 1300 (125 hp) but in the 1500 (145 hp). So you shouldn´t have more than about 130 hp if you work for longer time in hard conditions.
The gearbox of the 1100 shouldn´t be a problem. What I know is, that it can handle about 160 hp. But in this trac you have the power dead line in the engine (because of the not existing piston cooling system).
The gearbox of the 1000 (if it´s the UG 2/30) can handle about 125 hp. If you give more power to it you are in the safety range of the engineers.

So I think it would be the best, when you reset the injection pump of both machines. Can you find somewhere a engine power testing station with which you can set and control your engines?

This is the info I have till now. If i find some more, I´ll tell you...

Greetings

Hello Cliff
Thanks for briefly explanations about injection pumps settings and I am also planning to goto service for to check engine and injection pump settings when the weather getting become warm, here is still cold anwyay, I was using 2 same turbocharger for my trac1000 and 1100 and it was Garrett and model T04B27 and cost in my country nearly 200euro for 1 piece and final I am not sure about gearbox type, sorry for that I am not proof like youWink
take care with tracBig Grin

Hello,

the price of your turbo charger is a real highlight for us in Germany, very cheap!

Can you please tell us the adress/data of your supplier/dealer?That would be helpfull for us in order to bring the costs down, because here in Germany you are paying factor 3 and more!

If we can get same conditions, I would take 1 pc. as spare part. O.k. shipping costs we have to add. I'm sure, there are much more people interested to get these Price conditions.

Anyway, you made a good job with the implementation works.

The settings of the injection pump have to be adapted anyway in order to take real advantage of the turbo cahrage effect!

Greetings from Germany

Jürgen
Just one advice,

don't forget to fix the exhaust piping to the motor it self in order to take the mechanical stress from the turbo charger away.
It will extend the life time of your charger, because the exhaust it self is very heavy and vibrations will come more or less depending on the rpm of the motor!

Greetings

Jürgen

Schöne Umrüstung, schöner Adapter!

Denke auch bitte an die Auspuffabstützung.
Ansonsten macht es dein Turbolader nicht lange mit...

Und baue noch die Luftansaugung vom Motorkompressor um, ansonsten hast du einen Turbogeladenen Kompressor.
Einfach direkt die Saugleitung vom Kompressor an den Luftfilter legen...

Gruss Hartmut admin

[Bild: attachment.php?aid=10648]

Jürgen, da warst du wohl ein paar Minuten schneller Big Grin

Danke!

MBtrac, alles andere ist Behelf!

Das ist doch die Idee dann kann man sich den 2. Luftpresser sparen :-)

MfG

Stefan

Hallol Hartmut,

wenn ich es richtig sehe, dann ist das doch die Motorentlüftung vorm Turbolader und das wäre soweit o.k., oder welches Bild meinst Du?

Gruss

Jürgen

Hallo Jürgen,

Ja eben weil man den Schlauch nicht sieht, wird er noch an der anderen Motorseite vom Ventildeckel runter zum Motorseitigen Kompressor gehen Smile

Gruss Hartmut admin

MBtrac, alles andere ist Behelf!

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste