Hydraulics MB Trac 800MS/Bosch SB7 (New member from Norwegen)
ZTRAC15 

Hi, new member here from Norway.

First of all, thanks for a great forum with alot of info on MB Tracs and Unimogs!

Second of all, I`m sorry that this entry is in English, but my German is not so good.

This year I bought a 1981 Mb Trac 800MS, and I think I was really lucky with this Trac since is has been stored inside for most of the time since 1981, and it was in storage for 10-12 years and had little use the last 5 years.

So this 800MS has 1818Hours on the clock and that is all it has driven for the last 37 years!
And very very little rust, about 98% rustfree. (Will post pictures later)

Now to my problem, one of the Bosch SB7 hydraulic units has a broken split-pin on the lever, this is the unit closest to the drivers-seat and the worst to get to.
I have bought a reserve Bosch SB7 just to open and to see how I can take it apart the easiest and correct way, but this is were I need some tips from you guys.

I have taken out the 4 unbraco`s on the top, put the lever all the way back and then I am able to lift the top up 5-6mm and can move it back and fourth, I got a tip that I could do it this was and tilt it and I should be able to get it off.

But after today with some trying, I am thinking that the bottom plate should come off and that the rear valve should be unscrewed and then lift the top out with the two valves, is this right?
I really don`t want to damage the Bosch SB7 in the Trac, that is why I bought another unit to try on first.

If you want to reply in German, that is okay since I am better at reading German, then writing it.

All tips are appreciated!

Greetings from Norway.

/Kim
[Bild: IMG_20180825_162942%20Large.jpg][Bild: IMG_20180908_135313%20Large.jpg][Bild: IMG_20180823_211236%20Large.jpg]

Good day Kim

Gratulation to the great looking trac exclamation

I am sorry, but I can not help you, but maybe add few a picture from Bosch SB7 hydraulic unit, and some may wake up their brain and could help you out Tongue Tongue .

Have a worry free day, mate.

Best regards Frank

Hællæ Kim,

hjertelig velkommen i MB Trac Forum, gratulerer da du valgte og kjøpte din MB Trac.
Det Forum er et stort sammen slutting av det som liker Mb Trac og Unimog, ja og flere er riktig gærne med masse lidensskap.
Det er fint da du har lagt bilder av din Mb Trac ut, nesten alle liker dette.

Det er også mulig og setter opp et "dette er meg" side hvis du ønsker? Da forklare det lit rund seg og Mb Trac, men det er fritt valg.

Hvor bor du i Norge?

Hilsen Rudiger

MB Trac was sonst, gibt doch nix besseres Big GrinBig Grin

Hi Guys!

Thanks for the reply`s, and yes the trac is in good shape and form and soon to be even betterTongue

I will post some more pictures of the Bosch unit as soon as I get to work some more on the unit I have bought to try out on first.
I think this is the best way to do it and to learn about the way it is built up, before disassembling the one in the Trac, as I do not want to cause more problems than solutions.
The exchange of the pin witch is broke is not the issue, the thing that worries me is that the valves will get broken/scratched and cause the valve to leak through the circuits since these are machined surfaces and there are no real seals or O-rings inside from what I can see.

I have some drawings on how the Bosch valve is built up, so I`m thinking that this will help alot.
My main consern is what will happen when the rear screw (part no 2)
Will the springs behind push it out with force or will I be able to hold it back by hand, as I need to assemble it back toghether after the repair is complete.

[Bild: 0521705515%20alte%20Baureihe%2060liter%20Custom.jpg]

And Kettenhummel, from your greating "hællæ" in the post, you are not far of, I live i Østfold.

We can take the rest on PMCool

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste