314 Engine Parts Required - Export to South Africa

Hello forum Friends

I am in the process of rebuilding my MB Trac 800 (440 168.....) and require a few engine componants specific to the Tracs configuration.

I am situated in South Africa and would require help from someone that would be able send the parts to me.

Parts required at this stage: Oil sump (pan) including dip stick assembly; complete oil filter bracket and housing; possibly inlet manifold (complete rocker cover); crank shaft pulleys; fan spacer (to move fan forward of pulleys).

Second hand parts will be good. This is all for an OM 314 truck motor that I am fitting to the tractor.

Regards,
Peter

Hi Peter,

did you get any help so far?

Check out the list of addresses: https://www.trac-technik.de/Forum/showth...p?tid=2180 (put a +49 in front of all telephone numbers and leave out the leading 0 from the german city code).

Don't forget to buy new gaskets for the oil pan, oil filter housing and the cylinder head cover (I guess that this is the official mercedes translation for the rocker arm cover)

Translation of the needed parts:

Peter braucht folgende gebrauchte Teile um einen OM314 aus einem LKW in einen Trac einbauen zu können:
- Ölwanne und passendes Saugrohr für die Ölpumpe
- komplettes Ölfiltergehäuse
- Ventildeckel
- Riemenscheibe auf der Kurbelwelle
- Abstandhalter für den Lüfter auf der Wasserpumpe

Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang

Thank you for the help. I will check the link and try and make contact next week.

I have tried extensively here but with no success. I bought an OM 314 motor in good condition that was from a MB 508 truck and have now started the rebuilding process of the trac.

I hope to complete the entire project over the next 2 months or so if all goes well. The sump will possibly be the biggest issue at this stage. I can always add a bend to the inlet manifold and adapt the existing one to work from the right side. The pulleys can probably be made up if necessary. The injector pump will be recalibrated by our Bosch agent and the cab and pannels are going in next week for painting. If necessary, I will use the oil filter from my 1000 that is a project for another day, but I prefer not to rob from the one to benefit the other, but I suppose that is not always practical.

Is there anyone on the attached link that you suggest I try first?

Regards,
Peter

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
Letzter Beitrag von yolko
23.07.2013, 19:04
Letzter Beitrag von saxomann
29.10.2011, 15:39

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste